Thursday, November 01, 2007

Choosing the perfect rifle

Remington 700 CDL





Savage 111F





Ruger M77 Mark II






If you are like me you have a problem deciding what brand of rifle to buy. Here are my top three picks.

Remington
Coming in at number three is Remington. Remington is one of America's oldest gun makers which means that they build rifles you can depend on. Remington makes several different models of rifles. Some are designed for deer, varmints, and big game. So no mater what you plan on hunting their is a Remington designed just for you at a price you can afford.


Savage
My second choice is Savage. If you are like me you have a bad problem with jerking the trigger. Don't worry Savage has solved the problem. Savage recently came out with the accu trigger. It is the best innovation since in triggers since adjustable trigger pulls. Yes it's that good. So if accuracy is what you desire go to your local hunting store and request a Savage.


Ruger
My top pick is the Ruger M77. My brother and I both shoot a Ruger M77. One its biggest features is how lightweight they are. Usually when you have a lightweight rifle you have a lot of kick. I use a 270 and it kicks no harder than a 12 gauge. Rugers are available in a number of calibers and models. You want the best without all the cost choose a Ruger and see for yourself.


tag: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

buckshotbuddy said...

You left the best rifle made out of this blog. The Thompson Center Encore is the best rifle made right now. When you buy the T/C you will never have to buy a nother rifle, because you can get it in any caliber you want. You can also get any gauge shotgun you want as well. To me I think that is the rifle out right now.