Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Trip To Colorado



Colorado

This summer my family and I went to the USA Shotgun National Championships in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Colorado is the most beautiful place I have ever visited. The temperature was in the 70's the whole time we were there. There was no humidity, no gnats, and no mosquitoes. While we were there we went to Pike's Peak, Royal Gorge, Garden of the Gods, and the Cliff Dwellings. My favorite was probably Royal Gorge. We got to ride to the bottom of the gorge and we also got to cross the highest suspension bridge in the world.

The Tournament
The tournament started on Sunday and ended on Wednesday. On Monday I shot a 90 out of a possible 100 and was tied for first. On Monday I had a bad round that left me in fifth and frustrated. On Tuesday I was still a little upset about Monday and I shot a 16 That dropped me out of the whole thing. On Wednesday I came back with two good rounds that left me eight behind third. Whether your going to Colorado on vacation or for a shotgun tournament your sure to have a good time.

tag: , , , , , ,

No comments: